Holy Family Catholic Primary School
High Street, Langley, Berkshire SL3 8NF
NQT or Experienced Class Teacher
+ TLR 2a (£2177) RE
Salary: Main or upper pay scale – dependent on experience required from September 2019
We are a thriving, forward thinking Catholic primary school. We believe in nurturing and inspiring every child to be the best they can be. Our vision is to provide a Catholic education based on the gospel values in an environment which celebrates achievement – valuing, inspiring and challenging all children.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is able to support and develop our Catholic ethos
• demonstrates excellent classroom teaching and learning with high expectations of pupil attainment and who is committed to providing the best educational opportunities for every child in our care
• demonstrates excellent subject knowledge in Maths and English
We can offer:
• a warm and welcoming school community
• a highly motivated and dedicated team of teaching and support staff
• enthusiastic, well behaved pupils who enjoy all aspects of school life
• commitment to professional development
• PPA Friday afternoon
• Specialist Music, French and PE teachers
Applications are invited from both NQT’s and experienced teachers.
Interviews will be arranged on receipt of applications.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
To apply for this position visit www.holyfamilycatholicschool.org.uk to view the job description and download a CES application form.
Please email your completed application form to Janice Broderick PA to Head teacher at Janice.Broderick@holyfamilycatholicschool.org.uk or call to discuss further on 01753 541442
Holy Family School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful candidate, and all qualifications will be verified.