St. Mary of the Angels Catholic Primary School
Shrewsbury Road, Bayswater, London W2 5PR
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Main Pay Scale
Headteacher: Mary Wilson
The Governing Body of our happy and successful school wish to appoint an excellent teacher to join our staff team. Our school has been judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted (October 2016).
The successful applicant will be:
• committed to sustaining the strong Catholic ethos of the school
• an excellent classroom teacher with experience of teaching in Upper Key Stage 2
• motivated, hardworking and creative
• committed to raising standards with high expectations for pupil achievement
We can offer:
• a friendly and welcoming school community where parents ‘appreciate the quality of the curriculum provided for their children to develop academic and social skills.’ (Ofsted 2016)
• well behaved and considerate pupils who work and play together well
• a dedicated and committed staff team who strive to ensure all pupils achieve their full potential
• a commitment to your professional development and career progression
• a well-resourced and attractive school with excellent transport links
• a strong, supportive and effective governing body with a clear vision for the school
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please call 020 7792 1883 to arrange a visit. Application forms can be downloaded by clicking here. Applications and supporting statements should be sent to email@example.com or by post.
Closing date: Monday 3rd June 2019
Interviews: Thursday 6th June 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The school and governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.