ST MARY’S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Hunter Road, Cannock WS11 0AE
Tel:- 01543 227440
KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER
Main Scale 1-6
We would love you to have an interest in applying to our school!
We are looking for an excellent KS2 practitioner to join our school in September 2020. You would be a member of a hard working team of practitioners where Ofsted (June 2018) noted our school as a good school.
We require a teacher who will;
• Be fully committed to the Catholic vision for our school
• Committed to taking a full part in the school and parish life of our community
• Be an excellent practitioner taking teaching and learning to the upper limits!
• Have the strongest desire to maintain and raise standards of achievement for all children
• Be committed to creating a stimulating environment both within and beyond the classroom
• Be able to work flexibly and supportively within a fantastic team of professionals
• Be wanting to develop themselves professionally
Further information is available from the headteacher and visits to the school are welcomed. Applications from NQTs are also welcomed. Please contact the school on 01543 227440 or email@example.com
All application forms should be completed on the CES application form and returned to the school by hand or by post marked for the attention of Mr J Gay, Chair of Governors, St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Hunter Road, Cannock, WS11 0AE.
Closing date Noon on Wednesday 8 January 2020.
Interview date Thursday 16 January 2020.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check and Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
St. Mary’s School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and adults. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.