St. Edward’s Catholic Primary & Nursery School
Packington Lane, Coleshill, B46 3EJ
Tel: 01675 463249
NOR: 210 + 60 Preschool/Nursery (2-11yrs)
Group 2 ISR L12-L19 (£52,414 – £62,262)
St Edward’s is a family friendly school who are offering the opportunity for a practising Catholic leader to build on our ethos and to take the school from our recent Requires Improvement assessment to Good working in partnership with all staff, parents, governors and the wider Parish community. The school is in the process of converting to an Academy “Our Lady and all Saint MAC”. The successful candidate will be expected to lead and manage this transition.
From you, we need:
• Dynamic and successful leadership.
• A committed and practising Catholic who promotes the school’s ethos and values.
• Belief in the enjoyment of education and the ability to achieve high quality learning experiences for all our children.
• Excellent communication skills.
• High expectations, vision and initiative.
We can offer:
• A hard working dedicated and enthusiastic staff team, who are supported by an effective governing body who ensure a balanced budget.
• A popular school who strives for consistent high standards of progress and attainment.
• A happy and caring learning environment.
• Wonderful children, who love school and learning.
• Excellent links with the Diocese and our Academy partnership schools.
Applicants are warmly invited to visit school by prior arrangement. Please contact Mrs Jacqui Hodkinson via the school office.
School application packs are available on request. Please Contact Mrs Jacqui Hodkinson (Clerk to the Governors) via the above address or by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
St Edward’s is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
The successful applicant will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Monday, 10th June 2019, 12noon.
Short Listing date: Monday 10th June 2019.
Interview dates: 1st/2nd July 2019.