Holy Family Catholic Primary School
Deputy Headteacher required for April 2020 or September 2020 0.8 or Full Time
Salary Scale L9 – L13: Part time salary, £40,928 – £45,072 per annum
Full time salary, £51160 – £56,340 per annum
Main areas of responsibility: SEND or Assessment and Safeguarding in addition to leading a core subject or phase.
We are seeking to recruit an ambitious, committed teacher with proven leadership skills who is able to increase our efficiency and effectiveness in their areas of responsibility in addition to a 0.4 class teaching commitment.
The successful candidate will be a practicing Catholic who is passionate about teaching and learning.
- An outstanding Catholic primary school (Ofsted/NORES July 2019)
- Committed to high quality professional development
- A forward thinking and dynamic school with strong collegiate working
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, dedicated and highly professional team of staff
- Positive and happy, well behaved children who are excited by our school curriculum
- A supportive parish community, parents and governors
Closing date for applications 6th December 2019
Interview date Tuesday 14th January 2020
To apply visit www.holyfamilycatholicschool.org.uk to view the job description and download an application form. Please email your completed application form to Janice Broderick, PA to Headteacher Janice.Broderick@hfcs.org.uk
Visits to our school are warmly welcome and encouraged.
Holy Family School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful candidate, and all qualifications will be verified.