COLLEGE CHAPLAIN St. Dominic’s R.C. Sixth Form College, Harrow on the Hill, London, HA1 3HX
FULL TIME OR TERM TIME ONLY
AVAILABLE, (41 WEEKS), 36 HOURS PER WEEK
SALARY – PAID ON THE SIXTH FORM COLLEGE NON-TEACHING STAFF SALARY SCALE POINTS CIRCA POINT 39 TO 43 + OUTER LONDON ALLOWANCE.
START DATE: AUGUST 27TH 2019
Owing to the promotion of our current Chaplain to a post in the north-east of England, we are seeking to appoint an experienced individual to this important and high profile role at St. Dominic’s Sixth Form College.
The successful candidate will build on the 10 years of excellent work undertaken by the out-going Chaplain to further grow and enhance our chaplaincy offer. He/she will need to be confident in delivering CPD on themes explor- ing the ethos of the College and the Church’s mission in education. The Chaplain will be developing the Catholic Life of the College through their ministry and providing the strategic direction needed for this.
The Chaplain will also have responsibility for the following areas:
• Leading the Collective Worship Programme including whole College and staff liturgies and liaising with local clergy for our weekly Friday lunchtime Mass.
• Organising and leading the St. Dominic’s group on the annual Westminster Diocesan pilgrimage to Lourdes.
• Running face based and wellbeing activities by way of group sessions for students and staff.
• Running the St. Dominic’s social justice programme including arranging and sourcing speakers accordingly.
• Supporting the various events planned for our 40th anniversary year in 2019/2020.
Please contact the PA to the Principal, Dee Wick on firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply for this position, please download the application form from www.stdoms.ac.uk
Deadline for applications Friday May 24th at 12noon. Interviews week beginning June 3rd.